Johannes Holst - Vollschiff KLIO
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Delivery time: 7 day(s)
oil painting by Johannes Holst
Additional product information
- Item number
- Johannes Holst
- * 22nd October 1880 in Hamburg-Altenwerder, † 5th July 1965 in Hamburg
- Vollschiff KLIO der Hamburger Reederei B. Wencke & Söhne im Orkan (full-rigged ship KLIO of the Hamburg-based shipping company B. Wencke & Söhne in a hurricane)
- oil on canvas
- Width [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Width incl. frame [cm]
- Height incl. frame [cm]
- handmade silver frame
- Special features
- The dramatic and impressive oil painting is in an unusually good condition, not listed in König's book, aigned and dated "Joh's. Holst, 1940", provenance: private collection from Northern Germany.
- Note regarding price quotation
- Price on request, no sale via the online shop.
- Note regarding value-added tax
- Works of art/special regulation: no indication of value-added tax because of differential taxation according to §25a, UstG (German Value Added Tax Act).