Johannes Holst - Die Schauspielerin Liz Taylor
Delivery time: 7 day(s)
oil painting by Johannes Holst
Additional product information
- Item number
- Johannes Holst
- * 22nd October 1880 in Hamburg-Altenwerder, † 5th July 1965 in Hamburg
- Die Schauspielerin Liz Taylor - von Holst als schönste Frau der Welt verehrt - von ihm portraitiert (the actress Liz Taylor - adored by Holst as the most beautiful woman of the world - portrayed by him)
- presumably 1956
- oil on canvas
- Width [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Special features
- Good condition, presumably dates from 1956 when Holst created an almost identical oil painting of Liz Taylor - see König's book, 3rd edition, page 31, provenance: from the legacy of Johannes Holst, private collection from Northern Germany.
- Note regarding price quotation
- Price on request, no sale via the online shop.
- Note regarding value-added tax
- Works of art/special regulation: no indication of value-added tax because of differential taxation according to §25a, UstG (German Value Added Tax Act).